Summer Soup is coming!
I just love summer. Finally, after a long New England Winter, I can be outside, tend to my garden, entertain outside and enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities like swimming, hiking, camping and just walking to do errands. Another thing I love about summer is all the amazing summer soups. I’ve always had a penchant for gazpacho in particular but also other summer favorites like chowder and soups with seasonal vegetables in it like a asparagus soup.
I launched my Eden’s Edibles series this past Spring and many of you took part in my Slip into Spring Soup for lunch program. I’m excited to announce that this series is expanding into a full quarterly program. Up next….Summer Soup Series (should I add a few more S words in there?). And the best part is that I’m offering this program, which includes:
– 5 homemade summer soup recipes by well known NYC chef, Arlene Jacobs.
– All of the Support materials needed to jump start your healthy eating plan.
– 8 weeks of group coaching calls.
– Full shopping list for each soup.
– 10 best practices checklist to start off strong.
– Bonus soup recipe for the first 50 people to enroll
For this pre-launch special offer….I’m offering all of this absolutely for FREE for the first 50 people to enroll.
After that, the price will go to $120. This offer will end, regardless of sign-ups, on July 15th so enroll now to get started on your healthy journey. Simply CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW to pre-enroll for FREE and get your sneak peek BONUS soup recipe instantly delivered to your inbox.